Do you dream of a greener future? Eco-conscious friends, you are invited to Sustainable Stillwater MN’s only fundraiser, Sustainability Works! on November 2, 2023. This event envisions the greener future we seek for our community as together we “think globally, act locally.” Don't miss this electrifying event! The Green Event of the Year! Imagine a night filled with good vibes, great food, and even better company, with a focus on clean energy. Our annual gala, hosted at JX Event Center in downtown Stillwater, promises to be an unforgettable celebration of our Green Champions, progress plans for a more sustainable Stillwater, and hope for the future. Join us to light up the room with our energy for change! Be a part of this movement by registering today!
In coming together to fuel our passion, we create positive change! Our speaker is nationally known clean energy expert Rolf Nordstrom of the Great Plains Institute, a nonpartisan nonprofit working to transform energy systems - a generational opportunity. Prepare to be informed and challenged. Our live and silent auctions will feature a wide array of goods and services from our green businesses and local artists. This year you’ll be able to bid online or in person. Your attendance is more than a night of fun. It's a gift that will fund our projects: a climate plan for Stillwater, a sustainable business community, protection and restoration of our environment, zero-carbon transportation like EVs and biking, and clean energy choices. Have you or your business sponsored yet? Don’t miss this opportunity to stand out as a leader in sustainability. You can sponsor as an individual, couple, or family - act on what is important to you. If your business sponsors, we will feature you in our social media and websites as an outstanding partner. Thank you to our sponsors so far:
It’s not too late to join this list!
Let's come together, inspire change, and leave a lasting impact on Stillwater. Space is limited - RSVP today to secure your spot at this landmark event.
How to RESERVE your seat tickets:
Please select how many seats you need for you and your guests. You MUST select 8 or 10 tickets if you are purchasing a table.
Go through ticket prompts for each guest - you'll need to know names and dinner options. (If you do not know, you can put your name on each of the tickets.)
- For a Table of 8 ($600) use coupon code: table8
- For a Table of 10 ($750) use coupon code: table10
- Sponsors - please use your sponsor coupon code. If you have not received a code for your free seats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner Options This Year:
- Chicken Delight (GF) - Chicken bruschetta with quinoa and green beans; Champagne pear salad (GF, V); Fresh baked bread with herb butter.
- Autumn Butternut Squash Ravioli (V) - Butternut squash with a hint of nutmeg, topped with Asparagus, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and a Garlic Cream Sauce; Champagne pear salad (GF, V); Fresh baked bread with herb butter.
- Vegan Feast - Grilled portobello mushrooms; Veggie skewers with quinoa, brown rice, and green beans; Champagne pear salad (GF, V); Fresh baked bread with herb butter.